Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the President
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of photographs of President Arthur G. Hansen during his time in office at Georgia Tech and slightly after, as president at Purdue University. It also contains photos of billboards for Georgia Tech's radio station, WGST, around Atlanta.
The early presidents of Georgia Tech were influential in shaping the character of the institution and determining its future. Materials contained within this collection include correspondence, press releases, school records, maps and architectural drawings from the presidencies of Lyman Hall, Kenneth G. Matheson, Marion L. Brittain, and Blake R. Van Leer.
These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
- Advertising, Outdoor -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Billboards -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Computer science -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Education -- United States. 1
- Engineering -- Research. 1
- School buildings -- Design and construction. 1
- Streets -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1