Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes loose photographs removed from scrapbooks in the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club Records (UA301).
The Georgia Tech Women's Investment Club was an investment club consisting of members of the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club. The purpose of this organization was to instruct members in the basic practices of responsible financial investing and to become acquainted with the growth and income theories of investing. It was in existence from 1984 to 2005. The materials in this collection consist of eleven photographs that depict club members and their family members.