Georgia Institute of Technology. Students
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
Four document cases of notes, lab reports, quizzes, and tests compiled during D. Lynn Whitt's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Woodall-Matthews Papers consists primarily of the coursework of John Henry Woodall, Jr. (1917-2005) who graduated from Georgia Tech in 1938. Also included are coursework and training from his time spent in the Navy in the early 1940s. There is a small amount of material from Charles W. Matthews, Woodall's great-uncle and a 1904 graduate of Tech.
- Subject: Engineering -- Study and teaching. X
- Catalogs. 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Serials (publications). 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 1
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 1
- Civil engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- College students -- Employment. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching. 1