Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
These records include minutes of meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Alexander-Tharpe Fund.
This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
This collection brings together the Georgia Tech publications on the subject of financial aid.
- Correspondence. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. 2
- College attendance. 1
- College facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Planning. 1
- College student records. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Educational fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Grade books. 1
- Handbooks. 1