Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
College of Architecture Visual Materials
This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Dates: 1905-1990 (bulk dates 1930-1979); Majority of material found within 1930 - 1979
Facilities Department Photographs and Slides
This collection consists of photographs and slides documenting the design, construction, and renovation of numerous buildings and other construction projects on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology. Digital materials are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1853/67354.
Dates: ca. 1912-2007
- Aquatic sports facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Schools of architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1