Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate...
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
Dates: 1887-1999 (bulk 1887-1981); Majority of material found within 1887 - 1981
- Subject: College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. X
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 1
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 1
- Catalogs. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College student records. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Grade books. 1
- Ledgers (account books). 1
- Library records -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1