Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
Dates: 1887-1999 (bulk 1887-1981); Majority of material found within 1887 - 1981
This collection consists of alphabetical rosters of woodshop students at Georgia Tech, recording examination and term grades, the number of hours due, and other student records.
- Subject: Grade books. X
- College attendance. 1
- College student records -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College student records. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Ledgers (account books). 1
- Library records -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Student aid. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. 1