Hansen, Margaret Kuehl
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes administrative files, financial records, minutes, and yearbooks chronicling the business, social, and charitable activities of the organization. A set of scrapbooks also provide comprehensive...
Dates: 1921-2014 (bulk 1921-1997)