Van Leer, Ella Wall
- Existence: 1892 - 1986
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes administrative files, financial records, minutes, and yearbooks chronicling the business, social, and charitable activities of the organization. A set of scrapbooks also provide comprehensive...
Dates: 1921-2014 (bulk 1921-1997)
This collection documents the personal and family life of Blake Ragsdale Van Leer and Ella Wall Van Leer, their children, and their grandchildren.
Dates: ca. 1813-ca. 1980 (bulk dates 1908-1975)