Crecine, John P.
- Existence: 1939-
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Each year, Georgia Tech's faculty, staff, and administrators send Christmas cards to members of the local community and the campus. This collection is a representation of those Christmas cards.
This collection contains records created by and relating to the Georgia Tech Rowing Club (also known as the Georgia Tech Crew Team) from 1987-2002.
In 1988, under the leadership of then-President John Patrick Crecine, a restructuring plan was undertaken to prepare for the future of Georgia Tech as it continued to develop as a dominant technical institution. Michael E. Thomas, then acting executive vice president, was deeply involved in the academic restructuring. These papers, including correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and proposals, document the reorganization of Georgia Tech.
The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
- Athletics -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Chaotic behavior in systems -- Congresses. 1
- Chaotic behavior in systems. 1
- Christmas cards. 1
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College sports -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Dynamics -- Congresses. 1
- Dynamics. 1
- Education, Higher -- United States -- Administration. 1
- Educational planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Nonlinear oscillations. 1
- Nonlinear theories -- Congresses. 1
- Nonlinear theories. 1
- Photography -- Negatives. 1
- Physicists -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Physics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Physics -- Theses. 1
- Preprints. 1
- Quantum chaos -- Congresses. 1
- Quantum chaos. 1
- Slides (Photography). 1
- Stochastic processes. 1
- Transparencies. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 1 ∧ less...