Boggs, Gilbert Hillhouse
- Existence: 1875 - 1941
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
A dedicated room for Georgia Tech's library was first established in 1899, and the first librarian, Madge Flynn, was hired in 1901. From these humble beginnings, the library grew steadily over the years. These reports include monthly summaries of finances and activities to the president and library committee from librarians Madge Flynn and her successor, Laura Hammond.
School of Chemistry Records
Collection — Box: 1
The School of Chemistry Records include Annual Reports of the director of the Department (later School) of Chemistry, correspondence, two Annual Reports of the Dean of Graduate Courses, and a few departmental planning documents and reports.