Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Cherry L. Emerson, the son of Georgia Tech’s first dean, Dr. William Henry Emerson, graduated from Georgia Tech in 1909 and embarked upon a successful engineering career which included over twenty-five years with Robert and Company. In 1945, he returned to Georgia Tech as Dean of the School of Engineering. In 1948, he was named vice-president; under his direction, the institution’s physical plant nearly doubled in size. He left Georgia Tech in 1955 and died in 1959. His papers include...
This collection consists of photographs and slides documenting the design, construction, and renovation of numerous buildings and other construction projects on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology. Digital materials are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1853/67354.