Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of the...
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History X
- Appointment books. 1
- Architects -- United States -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc. 1
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Conferences. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Lecture notes. 1