Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
Abstract A dedicated room for Georgia Tech's library was first established in 1899, and the first librarian, Madge Flynn, was hired in 1901. From these humble beginnings, the library grew steadily over the years. These reports include monthly summaries of finances and activities to the president and library committee from librarians Madge Flynn and her successor, Laura Hammond.
- Names: Georgia School of Technology. Library X
- College attendance. 1
- College student records. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Grade books. 1
- Ledgers (account books). 1
- Library administration -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Library fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Library records -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1