These records include minutes of meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Alexander-Tharpe Fund.
The photographs within this collection contain images depicting the history of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, which began in 1898. The collection focuses mainly on alumni and past football coaches.
Each year, Georgia Tech's faculty, staff, and administrators send Christmas cards to members of the local community and the campus. This collection is a representation of those Christmas cards.
This collection contains numerous photographs from Georgia Tech's Public Relations department. The majority of the photographs depict former United States President Jimmy Carter and Georgia Tech President Joseph Pettit.
In 1979, the Young Men's Christian Association building on North Avenue was renovated for use as an Alumni/Faculty House. Funded by the Robert Foundation, the building was dedicated as the L. W. "Chip" Robert, Jr. Alumni/Faculty House on November 17, 1979. These records include correspondence, programs, and other materials documenting the planning of the dedication.
The WGST records document the history of the station, from its founding to its eventual sale, spanning a total of 52 years. Administrative files in Series 1 document the daily operations, lawsuits, and sale of the radio station. The studio logs of Series 2 provide detailed lists of the station's programming, advertising, and public service announcements for the period from 1940 to 1970.