During his long career at Georgia Tech, Dr. Paul Weber served as a faculty member in chemical engineering, dean of faculties, and vice president for planning. From 1956 to 1957, he was acting president. These papers include annual reports, correspondence, research articles, and campus publications documenting Weber’s service to the Georgia Tech community and engineering profession.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1953. This honor society for science and engineering supports research, programs, and activiites. The records include correspondence, constitutions and by-laws, meeting minutes, and printed materials pertaining to the founding of the club and the research committee's activities.