The Bulletin was a Tech publication, which began about 1901. This publication has had numerous forms, such as the General Catalog, the Student Handbook, and the Cooperative Bulletin. This collection contains images of campus buildings, laboratories, and equipment from various periods of the Institute's history.
This collection contains photographs published in the Georgia Tech Engineer from 1938 to 1967, mainly depicting laboratories and technical subjects.
This collection consists of one photograph of Helen E. Grenga with a group of women, possibly the Georgia Tech chapter of the Society of Women Engineers.
The pictorial history, Images and Memories: Georgia Tech, 1885-1985,was one of several projects celebrating Georgia Tech's centennial in 1985. This collection contains copy prints of many of the photographs that appeared in the book.
The Industrial Archaeology records contain historical research, correspondence, maps, photographs, diagrams, and publications for a variety of industrial sites throughout the state of Georgia. These sites include: mills, canals, railways, bridges, factories, warehouses, and industrial machinery. The majority of the information and research is from the 1970s by Professor James E. Brittain while at Georgia Institute of Technology.
The photographs in this collection are possibly related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the late 1960s to the early 1980s.
Dr. Melvin Kranzberg, leader in the field of history of technology, served as professor in Georgia Tech's history department. These photographs document his personal and professional life.