Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract These records include production files and administrative materials, including programs from plays and performances as well as membership rolls, meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials documenting the history of DramaTech.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of DramaTech productions. Photographs include images of set construction, rehearsals, cast and crew, and scenes from productions.
Abstract The Ferst Center for the Arts at Georgia Tech hosts an array of world-class cultural performances, and each performance is accompanied by a descriptive program. This collection consists of selected programs from performances at the Ferst Center.
Abstract The Marionettes of Georgia Tech, named in 1915 after a two year existence on campus, became one of the student body's, and the city of Atlanta's, most popular dramatic organizations. This collection is comprised of programs from the early 1920s and a yearbook photo page from the 1919 Blueprint.
- Subject: Theaters -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Abbott, Gregory B. 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. DramaTech Theatre 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Ferst Center for the Arts 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Theaters 2
- Santacroce, Mary Nell 2
- Georgia Tech Theatre for the Arts 1
- Marionettes of Georgia Tech 1
- Zsuffa, Sylvia Bassett 1