This collection consists of the annual reports of the Dean of Faculties, which include reports on each college and division under the Dean of Faculties' purview, as well as data on current faculty at Georgia Tech.
The Physics Department was one of the eight original departments created, when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. This collection contains photographs of faculty members from the Physics Department.
The Physics Department was one of the original eight departments created when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. The first chair of the department was Isaac S. Hopkins, who also became Georgia Tech's first president. This collection contains student records (1919-1920), administrative correspondence of J.B. Edwards (1932-36), and personnel files of the Physics Department during the 1940s.