Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
Abstract The Dean of Faculties records include minutes, legal records, personnel files, financial records, and correspondence.
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Finance 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships 2
- Alvin Ferst Associates, Inc. 1
- Beard, W. Roane (William Roane) 1
- Burchard, John E. (John Ely) 1
- Chapin, Lloyd W. (Lloyd Walter) 1
- Dodd, Bobby 1
- Eskew, Robert Edward 1
- Ferst, Alvin M., Jr. (Alvin Meinhard) 1
- Franklin Foundation Lecture Series 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean of Faculties 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station. Finance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center. History 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Faculty. Salaries, etc 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Finance 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Library 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc 1
- Southern Technical Institute (Marietta, Ga.). Finance 1
- Weber, Paul M. 1 ∧ less...