Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract These records include minutes of meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Alexander-Tharpe Fund.
Abstract This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
Abstract This collection brings together the Georgia Tech publications on the subject of financial aid.
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships X
- Correspondence. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. 2
- College attendance. 1
- College facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Planning. 1
- College student records. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Educational fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Grade books. 1
- Handbooks. 1