Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The seven series of this collection contain the professional papers of Benjamin Hirsch and his architectural firm, Benjamin Hirsch and Associates, Inc.
Abstract This collection contains architectural drawings and architectural photographs from Francis Palmer Smith, Henry Howard Smith, and the partnership of Robert Smith Pringle and Francis Palmer Smith. Project types include commercial, residential, medical, religious, and academic buildings.
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
Abstract The architectural firm of Jova/Daniels/Busby provided architecture, planning, and interior design services for commercial, institutional, health care, public, and educational clients. This collection contains drawings from projects in these areas, ca. 1966-2000.
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of the...
Abstract This collection contains public relations materials, project files, printed matter, and awards of the architectural firm of Toombs, Amisano, and Wells.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 2
- Bush-Brown, Harold 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 2
- American Institute of Architects 1
- Amisano, Joseph, 1917-2008. 1
- Benjamin Hirsch and Associates, Inc. (Architectural firm) 1
- Busby, John A. 1
- Daniels, Stanley 1
- École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts (France) 1
- Gailey, James Herbert 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning 1
- Hancock, Virginia Heffernan 1
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Altanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Hal 1
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hirsch, Benjamin 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State University. History 1
- Jova Daniels Busby (Firm) 1
- Jova, Henri 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard 1
- Norrman, Hentz, and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle and Smith (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle, Robert Smith 1
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1
- Smith, Francis Palmer 1
- Smith, Henry Howard 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm) 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm). 1 ∧ less...