Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract These records document the work of the Campus Master Planning Committee from 1991 and 1997. Most of the materials were created by Georgia Tech and two consultant teams, Sasaki Associates and Wallace Roberts and Todd.
Collection — Box: Multi
Abstract The 24 photographs in this collection document the deplorable conditions of the walkways and roads on the Georgia Tech campus in 1919.
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract The Urban Renewal Projects Records document Georgia Tech Urban Renewal Project R-85 and Urban Renewal Project R-111, the combination of which substantially increased the size of Georgia Tech's campus. The records include correspondence, memoranda, inventory forms, ledgers, and project maps.
- Subject: Campus planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning 3
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 1
- Bush-Brown, Harold 1
- Gailey, James Herbert 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department. Design and Construction 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1
- Stephens, Phinehas Varnum 1