Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The Bobby Dodd Papers include correspondence, speech materials, sports programs, scrapbooks, awards, and other office files belonging to and/or related to the celebrated former head coach of the Georgia Tech football team.
Abstract Highlights of this collection of awards and certificates include awards presented to Georgia Tech by the Cotton States and International Exposition, which took place in Atlanta in 1895, as well as several awards and certificates of commendation given to Tech for its service during World War II.
Abstract The College of Sciences and Liberal Studies of the Georgia Institute of Technology offered a Social Sciences Minors Program with an area of specialty in philosophy. These records include two certificates granted to students in this program.
Abstract This collection consists of fraternity certificates for individuals as well as charter member certificates for several fraternities at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract This collection consists of three Athletic Hall of Fame certificates for football, two from 1955 and one from 1964.
- Subject: Certificates. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 2
- Dodd, Alice 1
- Dodd, Bobby 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Awards 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Sciences and Liberal Studies 1