Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract These records document the activities of the Student Activities Committee during the late 1980s. Charters, minutes, a constitution and bylaws, and other administrative files make up the collection.
Abstract This collection consists of administrative files of the Student Government Association. The records include materials such as budgetary matters, constitutions and by-laws, committee meeting minutes, and other organizational records.
Abstract This collection contains the annual reports and minutes of the Student Council (later the Student Government Association) from the 1960s at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files and student government records from the office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, including minutes of several student organizations, long-range and strategic planning files, materials on organizations in the Vice President’s purview, and biographical files on selected Vice Presidents.
- Subject: College student government -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Government Association 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Dull, James E. (James Edward) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Academic Faculty. Student Activities Committee 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. General Faculty Assembly 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Student Senate 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Vice President 1
- Kohler, Edwin P., II (Edwin Philip) 1