Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract These records document the work of the Campus Master Planning Committee from 1991 and 1997. Most of the materials were created by Georgia Tech and two consultant teams, Sasaki Associates and Wallace Roberts and Todd.
Abstract These records contain administrative files, biographical information and materials relating to the database maintained by the Center for Information on Women in Engineering and to the Center's solicitation of papers of women engineers.
Abstract The Office of Computing Services developed COGITATE in March of 1985. This collection contains installation instructions and floppy disks.
- Subject: Floppy disks. X
- Drake, Miriam A. 1
- Garfinkle, Gail 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Center for Information on Women in Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department. Design and Construction 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of Information Technology. Computing Services 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning 1
- Society of Women Engineers 1