Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Four document cases of notes, lab reports, quizzes, and tests compiled during D. Lynn Whitt's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
Abstract This collection contains the lecture notes, research materials, biographical information, and correspondence of Earl Wadsworth McDaniel, professor of Physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract Two document cases of notebooks, lab reports, workbooks, and textbooks used during James C. Barber's time as a student at the Georgia School (now Institute) of Technology.
Abstract This collection contains Virginia Heffernan Hancock's correspondence, financial ledgers, and other biographical materials (Series 1); a large amount of her class work and projects, mainly from her time at Iowa State (Series 2); some teaching material from Napsonian School (Series 3); and numerous newspapers and periodicals dating from Heffernan Hancock's time at Iowa State as well as from her time as an active member of the alumni (Series 4).
Abstract William A. Cashin Jr. graduated from Georgia Tech in Electrical Engineering in 1955. This collection includes class notes and tests from his time as a student.
- Subject: Lecture notes. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Barber, James C. (James Corbett) 1
- Cashin, William A., Jr. (William Anthony) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Physics 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 1
- Hancock, Virginia Heffernan 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1