Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The A. French Textile Building Architectural Drawings contain the original plans, details, mechanical plans, and equipment layouts for the 1898-1899 construction of the A. French Textile Building on the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract The A. French Textile Building Specifications contains detailed information regarding materials and labor to be used during the 1898-1899 construction of the A. French Textile Building on the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract Founded in Atlanta during the late 1860s, the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills operated under the management of Jacob Elsas and his descendants for more than a century. The architectural drawings document the design and construction of most of the major buildings of the Atlanta site of Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills, as well as its machinery and equipment. The collection also contains drawings of the housing in the Atlanta mill village, as well as some drawings of other Fulton Bag sites, including...
Abstract The photographs in this collection include images of Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills' buildings and environs, employees, and machinery.
Overview Founded in Atlanta during the late 1860s, the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills operated under the management of Jacob Elsas and his descendants for more than a century. The processed portion of this collection, which is divided into four series, documents the business activities and concerns of management and workers in the Atlanta mill during the early twentieth century. Materials relating specifically to the 1914-1915 strike in Atlanta include the correspondence of Oscar Elsas, transcripts of...
Overview This collection contains a correspondence letter between the Little River Mill and the Universal Winding Company, alongside a history of the mill site produced by the Southeastern Archeological Services, Inc. in 1993.
Overview This collections contains a number of schematics, photographs, and blue prints pertaining to the mill formerly located at Little River in Cherokee County, Georgia.