Georgia Institute of Technology. Students
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
This publication, which has been given various titles over the years, has served primarily as the school catalog for Georgia Tech since its inception in 1888-1889, providing descriptions for courses offered in each discipline at the school, as well as other information of relevance to Georgia Tech students.
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
This collection consists of Georgia Tech admissions catalogs, containing information on qualifications and deadlines for admission; campus life at Georgia Tech; brief descriptions of academic programs, freshman courses, and undergraduate degrees; admission policies and procedures; and financial aid.
- Subject: Catalogs. X
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Entrance requirements. 2
- College students -- Employment. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- University extension -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1