Georgia Institute of Technology. Students
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
Records, correspondence, and advertisements from the Georgia Tech Co-op Club, Section I.
This collection contains two scrapbooks with photos from events hosted by the Co-op Club: the "Miss Perfect Lips" Dance, blood drives, casino nights, ski trips, and initiation ceremonies, as well as one single picture of the 1996-1997 Co-op Club taken for the 1997 edition of the Blueprint.
The Georgia Tech Fact Books include annual facts and figures about the Institute, such as admission and enrollment statistics, organizational charts, listings of administrative faculty and staff, student information, finances, research, and facilities.
The subject files consist of a wide range of files relating mainly to the history of Georgia Tech. The subject files contain a variety of newspaper clippings, articles, and ephemera on Georgia Tech academic and extracurricular life.
The handbooks in Series 1 describe programs and activities available for undergraduate students, while Series 2 contains guides specifically intended for graduate students at Georgia Tech. Handbooks for students in specific fields are found in Series 3.
This collection contains materials accumulated during William F. Leslie's career at Georgia Tech, including humorous newspaper articles, particularly on the rivalry between Tech and the University of Georgia; programs for several Georgia Tech events; correspondence regarding Tech registration and admission; and other administrative documents.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- China: 7,000 Years of Discovery. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Framing the Foundations: An Exhibition of Rare Books in the History of Science and Technology. 1
- Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills Strike, Atlanta, Ga., 1914-1915 -- History. 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Handbooks. 1
- Library exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Programs (documents). 1
- Publications. 1
- Science fiction, American. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Textile industry. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Humor. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Statistics. 1
- Vertical files. 1
- Visions and Ventures: Georgia Tech and Atlanta. 1 ∧ less...