Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
College of Architecture Visual Materials
This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Facilities Department Drawings
This collection consists of architectural drawings and blueprints documenting the design and construction of numerous buildings on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Facilities Department Photographs and Slides
This collection consists of photographs and slides documenting the design, construction, and renovation of numerous buildings and other construction projects on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology. Digital materials are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1853/67354.
Facilities Department records
This collection consists of paper records documenting the design and construction of numerous building projects on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Georgia Tech Institutional Drawings Collection
This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 3
- College buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Aquatic sports facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Blueprints. 1