Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
This collection consists of the outgoing correspondence of Lyman Hall, President of the Georgia Institute of Technology from 1896-1905, from the first eight years of his presidency.
These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
This collection contains a single volume of outgoing correspondence, grades, class standings, examination schedules and other notes, kept by the Secretary of the Faculty, Thomas Pettus Branch, from 1898 to 1905.
The volumes in this collection contain copies of outgoing correspondence covering the day-to-day operations and transactions of the shops at the Georgia School of Technology.
This collection documents the personal and family life of Blake Ragsdale Van Leer and Ella Wall Van Leer, their children, and their grandchildren.
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Correspondence. 6
- College student records. 2
- Annual reports. 1
- China: 7,000 Years of Discovery. 1
- Christmas cards. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Tuition. 1
- Computer science -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Framing the Foundations: An Exhibition of Rare Books in the History of Science and Technology. 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Genealogy. 1
- Grade books. 1
- Ledgers (account books). 1
- Library exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Library records -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Machine shops -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Personal correspondence. 1
- Programs (documents). 1
- Publications. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Student aid. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History. 1
- Visions and Ventures: Georgia Tech and Atlanta. 1
- Women in engineering. 1
- Women volunteers -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1 ∧ less...