This collection chronicles the history, rules, regulations, students, and activities of the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) at the Georgia School (now Institute) of Technology from March 1943 to March 1944. A second layer of documents from 1968 analyzes and explains the original data from the 1940s.
This collection contains the minutes from the faculty meetings at the Georgia Institute of Technology from 1888-1965, including discussions, decisions, rulings, and reports that occurred during these meetings. The collection also includes minutes from a variety of faculty committees.
The Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (R. O. T. C.) was established at Georgia Tech in 1926. These records document the history of the Georgia Tech Naval R. O. T. C. program through correspondence and program fliers.
This collection contains clippings and photographs that document the Naval ROTC unit at Georgia Tech from its beginnings in 1926 through the late 1970s. Documentation is particularly thorough for the 1920s through the 1950s.
This is a collection of photographs relating to all aspects of Georgia Tech. Photographic topics include athletics, student life, academic departments, student organizations and clubs, and the Georgia Tech campus.
This 32-page report describes training and research programs undertaken at Georgia Tech during World War II.
The records of the United States Army School of Military Aeronautics, in session from 1917 to 1918 on the Georgia School of Technology (Georgia Tech) campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Records include the articles of agreement, weekly reports, course descriptions, and staff and payroll lists.
This collection contains the schoolwork, class notes, and laboratory notes of William H. Sibley, created while he was a student at Georgia Tech.