Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7

Arthur G. Hansen Visual Materials

 Collection
Identifier: VAUA005
Abstract This collection consists of photographs of President Arthur G. Hansen during his time in office at Georgia Tech and slightly after, as president at Purdue University. It also contains photos of billboards for Georgia Tech's radio station, WGST, around Atlanta.

Dean of Faculties Records

 Collection
Identifier: UA018
Abstract The Dean of Faculties records include minutes, legal records, personnel files, financial records, and correspondence.

Office of the Controller Records

 Collection
Identifier: UA019
Abstract Records include budgets, audits, reports on examination, cost reports, and material requests, as well as correspondence dealing with campus procedures, operations, policies, and curriculum.

Paul M. Weber Papers

 Collection
Identifier: MS035
Abstract During his long career at Georgia Tech, Dr. Paul Weber served as a faculty member in chemical engineering, dean of faculties, and vice president for planning. From 1956 to 1957, he was acting president. These papers include annual reports, correspondence, research articles, and campus publications documenting Weber’s service to the Georgia Tech community and engineering profession.

Paul M. Weber Photograph Collection

 Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: VAM035
Abstract The photographs in this collection document Paul Weber's life as a faculty member at Georgia Tech and abroad.

Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society, Georgia Institute of Technology Chapter photographs

 Collection
Identifier: VAM006
Abstract The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.

Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society of North America, Georgia Institute of Technology Chapter records

 Collection
Identifier: MS006
Abstract The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1953. This honor society for science and engineering supports research, programs, and activiites. The records include correspondence, constitutions and by-laws, meeting minutes, and printed materials pertaining to the founding of the club and the research committee's activities.