Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The bulk of this collection is made up of Buchsbaum's files on individual architectural and design projects, documenting the development of many of the projects that Buchsbaum and the Design Coalition worked on during his lifetime as well as those that were completed shortly after he died. General business files and a small amount of material related to Buchsbaum's memorial service are also included.
Abstract The Alan Buchsbaum Visual Materials contain materials produced or used by Buchsbaum and his Design Coalition associates for design projects. The majority of materials in this collection are drawings or images for architectural projects undertaken by Alan Buchsbaum or his firm. Other materials relate to graphic design work or textile patterns designed by Buchsbaum.
Description Four folders of notes and notebooks of Arnold G. Wurz, including two notebooks from the Georgia Tech College Inn composed of civil engineering calculations, diagrams, and topic descriptions.
Abstract This collection contains architectural drawings and architectural photographs from Francis Palmer Smith, Henry Howard Smith, and the partnership of Robert Smith Pringle and Francis Palmer Smith. Project types include commercial, residential, medical, religious, and academic buildings.
Abstract The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
Abstract The architectural firm of Jova/Daniels/Busby provided architecture, planning, and interior design services for commercial, institutional, health care, public, and educational clients. This collection contains drawings from projects in these areas, ca. 1966-2000.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
Abstract This collection contains public relations materials, project files, printed matter, and awards of the architectural firm of Toombs, Amisano, and Wells.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architectural design -- United States. X
- Buchsbaum, Alan 2
- Design Coalition (Architectural and design firm) 2
- Greene Street Construction Company 2
- Amisano, Joseph, 1917-2008. 1
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Busby, John A. 1
- Daniels, Stanley 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Olympic/Paralympic Planning Office 1
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Altanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Hal 1
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Jova Daniels Busby (Firm) 1
- Jova, Henri 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard 1
- Norrman, Hentz, and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle and Smith (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle, Robert Smith 1
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1
- Smith, Francis Palmer 1
- Smith, Henry Howard 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm) 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm). 1
- Wurz, Arnold G. (Arnold George) 1 ∧ less...