Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Abstract Baseball as a varsity sport began at Georgia Tech in 1895. This scrapbook contains newspaper articles documenting the 1906 and 1907 seasons.
Abstract The Bobby Dodd Papers include correspondence, speech materials, sports programs, scrapbooks, awards, and other office files belonging to and/or related to the celebrated former head coach of the Georgia Tech football team.
Abstract This collection contains two scrapbooks with photos from events hosted by the Co-op Club: the "Miss Perfect Lips" Dance, blood drives, casino nights, ski trips, and initiation ceremonies, as well as one single picture of the 1996-1997 Co-op Club taken for the 1997 edition of the Blueprint.
Abstract This collection consists of scrapbook pages containing newspaper clippings from Georgia Tech's 1931-1932 football season.
Abstract This collection is composed of a Georgia Tech football scrapbook and an edition of The Technique, Georgia Tech's student newspaper.
Abstract Frances Newman served as Georgia Tech's librarian from 1924 to 1926. Her papers are comprised of correspondence and newspaper clippings dealing with her untimely death, as well as typescripts of some of her published and unpublished works.
Abstract This collection contains architectural drawings and architectural photographs from Francis Palmer Smith, Henry Howard Smith, and the partnership of Robert Smith Pringle and Francis Palmer Smith. Project types include commercial, residential, medical, religious, and academic buildings.
Overview Founded in Atlanta during the late 1860s, the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills operated under the management of Jacob Elsas and his descendants for more than a century. The processed portion of this collection, which is divided into four series, documents the business activities and concerns of management and workers in the Atlanta mill during the early twentieth century. Materials relating specifically to the 1914-1915 strike in Atlanta include the correspondence of Oscar Elsas, transcripts of...
Abstract This collection contains George Griffin's personal and business records, correspondence, files on Georgia Tech sports, scrapbooks, and certificates and awards dating mainly from the period following George Griffin's retirement in 1964. The papers reflect Griffin's continued deep involvement during his retirement in a variety of Tech-related activities, including Georgia Tech sports, his fraternity (Pi Kappa Phi), the Alumni Association, and the Class of 1922. Series 5, Writings, contains...
Abstract The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes administrative files, financial records, minutes, and yearbooks chronicling the business, social, and charitable activities of the organization. A set of scrapbooks also provide comprehensive...
Abstract This small collection consists of invitations, tickets, programs, and a scrapbook. The scrapbook, which dates mainly from the 1911 season, contains newspaper clippings, programs, and other memorabilia as well as handwritten logs of the schedules and meetings of the glee club for that year. Programs date mainly from the 1910s, although a program from 1927 and one from 1945 is included. Tickets and invitations for a concert in April 1941 and a newspaper clipping from 1940 complete the collection.
Abstract This collection contains clippings and photographs that document the Naval ROTC unit at Georgia Tech from its beginnings in 1926 through the late 1970s. Documentation is particularly thorough for the 1920s through the 1950s.
Abstract The papers in this collection document the early years of the Georgia Tech YMCA, the dedication of the building in 1912, and the social and religious activities at Tech that were sponsored by the YMCA, especially during the late 1930s to early 1950s. These records also provide some information on the organization's support and administration of international programs during the 1960s and early 1970s.
Abstract This collection contains loose photographs and a scrapbook filled with photos and memorabilia from Logan's time at Georgia Tech. The items document student life, athletics, and other activities of students at Georgia Tech from 1910-1914.
Abstract This collection contains memorabilia and a photocopy of a scrapbook dating mainly from Noye Nesbit's time as a student at Georgia Tech. The memorabilia relates mostly to the Tech football team; the photocopy of the scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings, programs, and a poem documenting Nesbit's life as a Tech student and as a soldier in World War I.
Abstract This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings detailing each game of the 1928-1929 Georgia Tech football season.
Abstract This collection documents the personal and family life of Blake Ragsdale Van Leer and Ella Wall Van Leer, their children, and their grandchildren.
- Subject: Scrapbooks. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 6
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Track and field 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Football 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 2
- Van Leer, Ella Wall 2
- Alexander, William A. (William Anderson) 1
- Cabell, James Branch 1
- Crosland, Dorothy M. (Dorothy Murray) 1
- Davis, Day 1
- Dodd, Alice 1
- Dodd, Bobby 1
- Freeman, Calvin, Mrs. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Baseball 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Choral organizations 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1917 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1922 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Co-op Club 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean of Students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Naval Reserve Officer's Training Corps 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Presidents 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Religion 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. YMCA 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Tech Athletic Hall of Fame 1
- Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club 1
- Georgia Tech Glee Club 1
- Georgia Tech Woman's Club 1
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 1
- Griffin, Jessee Pierce 1
- Hansen, Margaret Kuehl 1
- Heisman, John W. (John William) 1
- Logan, Joseph A., Jr. (Joseph Andrew) 1
- Mackenzie, Compton, Sir 1
- Madden, Edward B. (Edward Bingham) 1
- Matheson, Belle Fleet 1
- McGuire, Robert B., Jr. 1
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis) 1
- Murray, Arthur 1
- Navy V-12 Program (U.S.) 1
- Nesbit, Noye H. (Noye Harland) 1
- Newman, Frances 1
- Peck, Maryly Van Leer 1
- Pettit, Florence 1
- Pi Kappa Phi 1
- Pringle and Smith (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle, Robert Smith 1
- Smith, Francis Palmer 1
- Smith, Henry Howard 1
- Sugar Bowl (Football game). History 1
- Trotter, Nell H. 1
- United States. Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps 1
- United States. Navy. Officers 1
- Van Leer family 1
- Van Leer, Anne (Margaret Anne Weaver) 1
- Van Leer, Blake R. (Blake Ragsdale) 1
- Van Leer, Blake Wayne 1
- Van Leer, Samuel Wall 1
- Wycoff, Doug 1
- YMCA 1 ∧ less...