Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
These records include details of the project management for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 1996, including contracts for use of facilities, details of dormitory and fraternity house construction and renovation, and provision for Institute operations during the Olympic period.
- Architectural design -- United States. 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 1