Georgia Institute of Technology. Students
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
This publication, which has been given various titles over the years, has served primarily as the school catalog for Georgia Tech since its inception in 1888-1889, providing descriptions for courses offered in each discipline at the school, as well as other information of relevance to Georgia Tech students.
The Blueprint documents student life during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries on the Georgia Tech campus.
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
The Technique newspaper documents student life during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries on the Georgia Tech campus. This collection is available in analog form, and some volumes are also available digitally.
The Yellow Jacket is a college journal in which articles, essays, and poems by Georgia Tech students, faculty, or alumni were published. The Archives holds a few issues from The Georgia Tech, the title of the journal from 1894 to 1908, as well as volumes 14 through 19 of The Yellow Jacket, covering the years 1910 to 1916.
This collection consists of Georgia Tech admissions catalogs, containing information on qualifications and deadlines for admission; campus life at Georgia Tech; brief descriptions of academic programs, freshman courses, and undergraduate degrees; admission policies and procedures; and financial aid.
- Subject: Serials (publications). X
- Catalogs. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 5
- Student activities -- Periodicals. 4
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 3
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Entrance requirements. 2
- Blueprint. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College discipline. 1
- College student orientation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College students -- Employment. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Grading and marking (Students). 1
- Ramblin' Wreck 1
- Regulations (executive records). 1
- Rules (instructions). 1
- Students -- Social life and customs. 1
- T-Book. 1
- Technique 1
- The Georgia Tech 1
- The Yellow Jacket 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration. 1
- University extension -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Yellow Jacket. 1 ∧ less...