Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This publication, which has been given various titles over the years, has served primarily as the school catalog for Georgia Tech since its inception in 1888-1889, providing descriptions for courses offered in each discipline at the school, as well as other information of relevance to Georgia Tech students.
The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
This publication served primarily as the course catalog for Georgia Tech graduate students from 1945 to 1973, and it provided other information of relevance to this part of the Georgia Tech student population. Before 1945 and after 1973, information for graduate students is included in the Announcements/General Catalog for Georgia Tech (see the finding aid for the Announcements/General Catalog).
This collection consists of Georgia Tech admissions catalogs, containing information on qualifications and deadlines for admission; campus life at Georgia Tech; brief descriptions of academic programs, freshman courses, and undergraduate degrees; admission policies and procedures; and financial aid.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. X
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 3
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Entrance requirements. 2
- University extension -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Business education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College students -- Employment. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work. 1