Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract This collection consists of photographs of President Arthur G. Hansen during his time in office at Georgia Tech and slightly after, as president at Purdue University. It also contains photos of billboards for Georgia Tech's radio station, WGST, around Atlanta.
Abstract These annual reports contain a section written by the Dean followed by reports from each of the Schools in the College, in which subjects such as faculty changes, student enrollment, accomplishments, and challenges are discussed, with details specific to each School.
Abstract This collection consists of the annual reports of the Dean of Faculties, which include reports on each college and division under the Dean of Faculties' purview, as well as data on current faculty at Georgia Tech.
Abstract This bound volume contains minutes of the Night School Committee, a four-page pamphlet on the history of the Engineering Evening School, and correspondence, faculty rolls, and some financial information.
Abstract The Georgia Tech Fact Books include annual facts and figures about the Institute, such as admission and enrollment statistics, organizational charts, listings of administrative faculty and staff, student information, finances, research, and facilities.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The photographs in this collection, collected by George C. Griffin, relate to all aspects of Georgia Tech and its history, including students, faculty, administrators, alumni, sports, traditions, and buildings. This collection is particularly strong in athletic and alumni photographs from the first half of the 20th century. Nearly 600 of these images are available for online viewing.
Abstract The subject files consist of a wide range of files relating mainly to the history of Georgia Tech. The subject files contain a variety of newspaper clippings, articles, and ephemera on Georgia Tech academic and extracurricular life.
Abstract These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
Abstract The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
Abstract This collection includes correspondence, academic papers, book manuscripts, department reports, personal research, and campus publications pertaining to Ray L. Sweigert's research, and to his work as Dean of Graduate Studies at Georgia Tech.
Abstract The Vice President of Student Affairs Photograph Collection contains twenty color photographs removed from their correlating manuscript materials, UA325. These photographs include a snap shot of the Roger Wehrle family, the Student Services staff for 1994-1995, and photos of James Dull with the George C. Griffin statue. There is also a photo of the Griffin statue as the casualty of a prank, with a cigarette and puppy slippers.
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files and student government records from the office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, including minutes of several student organizations, long-range and strategic planning files, materials on organizations in the Vice President’s purview, and biographical files on selected Vice Presidents.
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration X
- Annual reports. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Curricula. 3
- College administrators -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Correspondence. 2
- Minutes. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 2
- Advertising, Outdoor -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Billboards -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Bronze sculpture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Coaches (Athletics) -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College student government -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Computer science -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills Strike, Atlanta, Ga., 1914-1915 -- History. 1
- Manuscripts. 1
- Science fiction, American. 1
- Streets -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Textile industry. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Statistics. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Vertical files. 1 ∧ less...