Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract The A. French Textile Building Architectural Drawings contain the original plans, details, mechanical plans, and equipment layouts for the 1898-1899 construction of the A. French Textile Building on the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract The Alan Buchsbaum Visual Materials contain materials produced or used by Buchsbaum and his Design Coalition associates for design projects. The majority of materials in this collection are drawings or images for architectural projects undertaken by Alan Buchsbaum or his firm. Other materials relate to graphic design work or textile patterns designed by Buchsbaum.
Abstract This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Abstract This collection consists of architectural drawings and blueprints documenting the design and construction of numerous buildings on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract This collection contains architectural drawings and architectural photographs from Francis Palmer Smith, Henry Howard Smith, and the partnership of Robert Smith Pringle and Francis Palmer Smith. Project types include commercial, residential, medical, religious, and academic buildings.
Abstract Founded in Atlanta during the late 1860s, the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills operated under the management of Jacob Elsas and his descendants for more than a century. The architectural drawings document the design and construction of most of the major buildings of the Atlanta site of Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills, as well as its machinery and equipment. The collection also contains drawings of the housing in the Atlanta mill village, as well as some drawings of other Fulton Bag sites, including...
Abstract The Athletic Association is an independent, non-profit organization that manages Georgia Tech's sports programs. Materials present in this collection include coaching contracts, correspondence between university Presidents on the subject of college athletics, souvenir programs (primarily of University of Georgia and Georgia Tech football games), and newspaper clippings.
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
Abstract The architectural firm of Jova/Daniels/Busby provided architecture, planning, and interior design services for commercial, institutional, health care, public, and educational clients. This collection contains drawings from projects in these areas, ca. 1966-2000.
Abstract The drawings in this collection are related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the 1960s to the early 1980s. The drawings are, for the most part, electrical plans for private residences, schools, college buildings, and other public buildings in the state of Georgia.
Abstract The manuscript materials in this collection are mainly related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the late 1960s to the early 1980s. Also significant are an annotated manual of electrical engineering laboratory experiments from coursework at Georgia Tech and several annotated course manuals from continuing education classes Reeves completed, apparently during the 1930s.
Abstract The Olympic Aquatic Center architectural drawings include overall plans, detailed section drawings, elevations, and schedules for the electrical, plumbing, and materials of this building.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architectural drawings (visual works). X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 5
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 3
- John W. Cherry (Architectural firm) 3
- Clement J. Ford (Architectural firm) 2
- First Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department 2
- Kennesaw State University 2
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Reeves, Luther M., Jr. (Luther Monroe) 2
- A. French Textile School 1
- Alexander, William A. (William Anderson) 1
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Buchsbaum, Alan 1
- Busby, John A. 1
- Bush-Brown, Harold 1
- Crenshaw, J. B. (John Bascom) 1
- Daniels, Stanley 1
- Design Coalition (Architectural and design firm) 1
- Elsas, Norman E. 1
- Finch, Alexander, Barnes, Rothschild, and Paschal (Architectural firm) 1
- Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills 1
- Gailey, James Herbert 1
- Georgia Bulldogs (Football team) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Olympic/Paralympic Planning Office 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia Tech Athletic Association 1
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 1
- Greene Street Construction Company 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1
- Heisman, John W. (John William) 1
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Altanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Hal 1
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Jacob Elsas family 1
- Jova Daniels Busby (Firm) 1
- Jova, Henri 1
- Lockwood, Greene and Company (Architectural firm) 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard 1
- Norrman, Hentz, and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle and Smith (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pringle, Robert Smith 1
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel) 1
- Robert and Associates (Architectural firm) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1
- Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart 1
- Smith, Francis Palmer 1
- Smith, Henry Howard 1
- Southeastern Intercollegiate Athletic Association 1
- Stanley, Love-Stanley, P.C. (Architectural firm) 1
- State University of West Georgia 1
- University of Georgia 1 ∧ less...