Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract This collection contains images of Georgia Tech Library buildings, events, and employees through the years.
Abstract This collection contains significant material on Bush-Brown's tenure in the School of Architecture at Georgia Tech as well as the period of his retirement years, particularly the research and writing of his book, Beaux Arts to Bauhaus and Beyond: An Architect's Perspective. Family correspondence, diaries, and Bush-Brown's personal notebooks also form part of this rich collection.
Abstract The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
Abstract The architectural firm of Jova/Daniels/Busby provided architecture, planning, and interior design services for commercial, institutional, health care, public, and educational clients. This collection contains drawings from projects in these areas, ca. 1966-2000.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
Overview These records contain the administrative files, annual meeting notes and plans, and publication for the Southeast Society of Architectural Historians (known as SESAH), which is a regional chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians.
Abstract This collection contains public relations materials, project files, printed matter, and awards of the architectural firm of Toombs, Amisano, and Wells.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 3
- Bush-Brown, Harold 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- American Institute of Architects 1
- American Society of Architectural Historian 1
- Amisano, Joseph, 1917-2008. 1
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture 1
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Busby, John A. 1
- Bush-Brown family 1
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 1
- Bush-Brown, Henry Kirke 1
- Bush-Brown, James 1
- Bush-Brown, Lydia 1
- Bush-Brown, Margaret Lesley 1
- Bush-Brown, Marjorie Conant 1
- Conant family 1
- Conant, James Bryant 1
- Conant, James S. 1
- Conant, Jennet O. 1
- Craig, Robert 1
- Daniels, Stanley 1
- Gailey, James Herbert 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Olympic/Paralympic Planning Office 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning 1
- Harvard University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Altanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Hal 1
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Jova Daniels Busby (Firm) 1
- Jova, Henri 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard 1
- Norrman, Hentz, and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1
- Society of Architectural Historians. Southeast Chapter 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm) 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm). 1 ∧ less...