Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
Abstract This collection consists of architectural drawings and blueprints documenting the design and construction of numerous buildings on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract Founded in Atlanta during the late 1860s, the Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills operated under the management of Jacob Elsas and his descendants for more than a century. The architectural drawings document the design and construction of most of the major buildings of the Atlanta site of Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills, as well as its machinery and equipment. The collection also contains drawings of the housing in the Atlanta mill village, as well as some drawings of other Fulton Bag sites, including...
Abstract The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
Abstract The architectural firm of Jova/Daniels/Busby provided architecture, planning, and interior design services for commercial, institutional, health care, public, and educational clients. This collection contains drawings from projects in these areas, ca. 1966-2000.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. X
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department 2
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Busby, John A. 1
- Daniels, Stanley 1
- Elsas, Norman E. 1
- Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Olympic/Paralympic Planning Office 1
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Altanta, Ga.) 1
- Hentz, Hal 1
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Jacob Elsas family 1
- John W. Cherry (Architectural firm) 1
- Jova Daniels Busby (Firm) 1
- Jova, Henri 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard 1
- Norrman, Hentz, and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel) 1
- Robert and Associates (Architectural firm) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1 ∧ less...