Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate how...
Abstract A participant in the Navy V-12 program, Charles E. Littlejohn graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1944 with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering. His papers primarily include correspondence documenting his time at Georgia Tech.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Chester Gavin was a member of the class of 1940. These photographs depict individuals and groups from a much earlier time period.
Collection — Box: 1
Description The Class of 1926 Freshman Banquet Program documents a banquet held on May 19, 1923 at the City Club, providing a class roll, officers, and statistics (i.e., participants in sports), as well as details on the evening's events. The program appears to be inscribed "Ruth Steed"; however, Robert Jackson Hood's name is marked where it appears in the program.
Abstract Clifford Devotie Lewis was a former Georgia Tech student at the School of Electrical Engineering, class of 1938. He served as an Army Lieutenant for over four years during the Second World War. This collection contains notes, lab reports, exams, and other materials from the period he was a Georgia Tech student.
Content Description This collection contains software and stories from Georgia Tech's CS2110 course, Computer Organization and Programming. CS2110 offers an introduction to basic computer hardware, machine language, assembly language, and C programming. As part of the course, students create games for the Game Boy Advance. This collection includes selections of the games, as well as oral histories with the student game creators.
Content Description This collection contains software and stories from Georgia Tech's CS2261 course, Media Device Architecture. CS2261 covers knowledge related to controlling the interface between hardware and software in media devices, as well as machine-level programming (e.g., in C) to create graphics, generate sound, and support user interaction. As part of the course, students create games for the Game Boy Advance. This collection includes selections of the games, as well as oral histories with the student...
Abstract This collection contains photographs of Georgia Tech locations, student activities, surrounding Atlanta locations, historic images, and artwork.
Abstract This collection contains receipts, a library card, and an athletic ticket book owned by Earl W. Purser, a student at Georgia Tech in 1924.
Abstract This collection contains the minutes from the faculty meetings at the Georgia Institute of Technology from 1888-1965, including discussions, decisions, rulings, and reports that occurred during these meetings. The collection also includes minutes from a variety of faculty committees.
Abstract The "Gold Star" records and related projects began as initiatives of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association as a way to memorialize Tech alumni and students who had given their lives or had been taken as prisoners of war or had been declared missing in action during service in the United States Armed Forces from World War I to the Vietnam War. Primary focus is on World War II and the Vietnam War.
Abstract The Georgia Tech Pride Alliance serves the LGBTQIA and Ally community on campus and beyond. The collection also documents the Georgia Tech Gay Academic Alliance, the Gay Alliance, and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance (GALA). The records include correspondence, email, reports, charter and by-laws, marketing materials, meeting minutes and agendas regarding the business and activities of the student organizations. The records also hold reports, meeting minutes and agendas, emails and memorandum...
Abstract This collection contains 20 photographs of friends and classmates during Reid's school years at Georgia Tech. McPherson Company, a studio photographer in Atlanta, took the majority of the photographs.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract J. Walter Estes was a graduate of Georgia Tech in 1904. This collection consists of correspondence and a travel itinerary for a group of Georgians on an industrial tour of northern cities.
Abstract J. Walter Estes, a member of the class of 1904, collected these photographs of his classmates.
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
Abstract The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
Overview Collection contains WWII correspondence written by Robert W. Cook and a DVD and index/summary of an oral history interview. In the interview, Cook discusses his family, education, involvement as a soldier in China and India, and experiences as a student at Georgia Tech after the war.
Abstract This petition consists of a single oversized sheet of paper on which members of the sophomore class at Georgia Tech wrote a petition asking to be permitted to remove their coats during classroom work.
- Subject: College students -- Georgia. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 5
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 5
- Georgia Institute of Technology 4
- Estes, J. Walter (James Walter) 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Computing 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals 2
- Georgia School of Technology. History 2
- Branch, T. P. (Thomas Pettus) 1
- Caldwell, H. H. (Hugh Harris) 1
- Carmichael, William L. 1
- Chapin, Lloyd W. (Lloyd Walter) 1
- Forsyth, Daniel H. 1
- Gavin, Chester, Jr. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Basketball 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Bookstore 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1901 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1904 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1910 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean of Students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Division of Professional Practice. Undergraduate Cooperative Education Program 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station. Finance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Extension Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Finance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Institute Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Pride Alliance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Aerospace Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Electrical and Computer Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Tuition 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Applied Science 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Faculty. Salaries, etc 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Finance 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Library 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Greater Georgia Tech Industrial Tour 1
- Hall, Lyman 1
- Littlejohn, Charles E. (Charles Elbert) 1
- Motes, Columbus W. (Columbus Washington) 1
- Navy V-12 Program (U.S.) 1
- Neely, Frank Henry 1
- Purser, Earl W. (Earl Wendell) 1
- Reid, Isaac Henry 1
- Southern Technical Institute (Marietta, Ga.). Finance 1
- Stephenson and Cox Studios (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- University of Alabama. 1 ∧ less...