Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Abstract This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
Abstract This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
Abstract The Bobby Dodd Papers include correspondence, speech materials, sports programs, scrapbooks, awards, and other office files belonging to and/or related to the celebrated former head coach of the Georgia Tech football team.
Abstract The "Gold Star" records and related projects began as initiatives of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association as a way to memorialize Tech alumni and students who had given their lives or had been taken as prisoners of war or had been declared missing in action during service in the United States Armed Forces from World War I to the Vietnam War. Primary focus is on World War II and the Vietnam War.
Abstract This collection contains significant material on Bush-Brown's tenure in the School of Architecture at Georgia Tech as well as the period of his retirement years, particularly the research and writing of his book, Beaux Arts to Bauhaus and Beyond: An Architect's Perspective. Family correspondence, diaries, and Bush-Brown's personal notebooks also form part of this rich collection.
Abstract This collection is made up of recruitment letters, schedules, and itineraries for the Georgia Tech football team, dating from the mid-1920s.
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...
Abstract This collection consists of the outgoing correspondence of Lyman Hall, President of the Georgia Institute of Technology from 1896-1905, from the first eight years of his presidency.
Abstract These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of the...
Abstract The eight series in this collection contain materials relating mainly to Ray Ellis' time as a coach for the Georgia Tech football team during the late 1940s and early 1950s, although there is a small amount of material on Ellis' later life. Included are Ellis' football play books from his career at Tech; a lecture by Ray Graves; correspondence and other material relating to Bobby Dodd; Tech football programs from the late 1940s and 1950; and newspaper and magazine clippings on Tech, Tech...
Abstract This collection includes correspondence, academic papers, book manuscripts, department reports, personal research, and campus publications pertaining to Ray L. Sweigert's research, and to his work as Dean of Graduate Studies at Georgia Tech.
Overview Collection contains WWII correspondence written by Robert W. Cook and a DVD and index/summary of an oral history interview. In the interview, Cook discusses his family, education, involvement as a soldier in China and India, and experiences as a student at Georgia Tech after the war.
Abstract This collection is made up of papers taken from the notebook of Albin F. Turbak, Director of the School of Textile Engineering beginning in 1982. The collection is made up of correspondence relating to admissions requests, budget proposals, quarter registration notifications, and honor awards.
Abstract This collection contains a single volume of outgoing correspondence, grades, class standings, examination schedules and other notes, kept by the Secretary of the Faculty, Thomas Pettus Branch, from 1898 to 1905.
Overview These records contain the administrative files, annual meeting notes and plans, and publication for the Southeast Society of Architectural Historians (known as SESAH), which is a regional chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians.
Abstract The volumes in this collection contain copies of outgoing correspondence covering the day-to-day operations and transactions of the shops at the Georgia School of Technology.
Abstract This collection documents the personal and family life of Blake Ragsdale Van Leer and Ella Wall Van Leer, their children, and their grandchildren.
Abstract This collection contains Virginia Heffernan Hancock's correspondence, financial ledgers, and other biographical materials (Series 1); a large amount of her class work and projects, mainly from her time at Iowa State (Series 2); some teaching material from Napsonian School (Series 3); and numerous newspapers and periodicals dating from Heffernan Hancock's time at Iowa State as well as from her time as an active member of the alumni (Series 4).
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Finance 4
- Georgia School of Technology. History 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Presidents 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 3
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 3
- American Institute of Architects 2
- Bush-Brown, Harold 2
- Dodd, Bobby 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 2
- Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc 2
- Hancock, Virginia Heffernan 2
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 2
- Iowa State University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Iowa State University. History 2
- Alvin Ferst Associates, Inc. 1
- American Society of Architectural Historian 1
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture 1
- Branch, T. P. (Thomas Pettus) 1
- Bush-Brown family 1
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 1
- Bush-Brown, Henry Kirke 1
- Bush-Brown, James 1
- Bush-Brown, Lydia 1
- Bush-Brown, Margaret Lesley 1
- Bush-Brown, Marjorie Conant 1
- Cassidy, G. E. 1
- Cole, W. F. 1
- Conant family 1
- Conant, James Bryant 1
- Conant, James S. 1
- Conant, Jennet O. 1
- Craig, Robert 1
- Crowe, Henry Walter, Jr. 1
- Dodd, Alice 1
- Ellis, Ray F. (Raymond Frank) 1
- École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts (France) 1
- Ferst, Alvin M., Jr. (Alvin Meinhard) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Anniversaries, etc 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1901 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station. Finance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Institute Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Textile Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Textile Engineering. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Center 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Accounting 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Curricula 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Faculty. Salaries, etc 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Finance 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Football 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Library 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Shops 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Shops. Superintendent 1
- Georgia Tech Athletic Association 1
- Georgia Tech Research Institute 1
- Graves, Frank Pierrepont 1
- Graves, Ray 1
- Hall, Lyman 1
- Hansen, Arthur G. 1
- Harrison, Edwin D. 1
- Harvard University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Higgins, Milton P. 1
- High Museum of Art 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Iowa State University. Students 1
- Jessop, Alfred 1
- North Avenue Presbyterian School (Atlanta, Ga.). Faculty 1
- Peck, Maryly Van Leer 1
- Society of Architectural Historians. Southeast Chapter 1
- Southern Technical Institute (Marietta, Ga.). Finance 1
- Sweigert, Ray L. (Ray Leslie) 1
- Tincher, Wayne C. 1
- Turbak, Albin F. 1
- University System of Georgia. Board of Regents 1
- Van Leer family 1
- Van Leer, Anne (Margaret Anne Weaver) 1
- Van Leer, Blake R. (Blake Ragsdale) 1
- Van Leer, Blake Wayne 1
- Van Leer, Ella Wall 1
- Van Leer, Samuel Wall 1
- WGST (Radio station : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Westminster Schools (Atlanta, Ga.). History 1 ∧ less...