Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
Abstract These annual reports contain a section written by the Dean followed by reports from each of the Schools in the College, in which subjects such as faculty changes, student enrollment, accomplishments, and challenges are discussed, with details specific to each School.
Abstract This collection consists of the annual reports of the Dean of Faculties, which include reports on each college and division under the Dean of Faculties' purview, as well as data on current faculty at Georgia Tech.
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
Abstract The English Department was part of Georgia Tech's course study when the school opened its doors in 1888. Throughout the years, the English Department moved to different departments and colleges. In 1990, the department moved to Literature, Communication, and Culture. This collection contains numerous reports, such as annual reports and reports to faculty and staff.
Abstract This collection includes speeches, lectures, and presentations given by G. Wayne Clough, during his tenure as the tenth President of the Georgia Institute of Technology (1994-2008). The collection exists only in its original digital form.
Abstract This collection consists of two volumes of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association annual reports, covering 2003-2004 and 2004-2005. The publications contain sections on the year in review, reviews of the season for each sport, descriptions and names of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association leadership, an outline of the organization, and information on the Alexander-Tharpe Fund, including lists of donors.
Abstract This collection brings together the annual reports, reports to investors, committee reports, newsletters, and brochures published by the Georgia Tech Foundation.
Abstract The Office of International Student and Scholar Services was formed to serve the international student population at the Georgia Institute of Technology. This collection includes documents from the advisors regarding enrollment of international students, academic progress, and financial statements of the student loan fund for international students.
Abstract These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
Abstract This collection contains the annual reports and minutes of the Student Council (later the Student Government Association) from the 1960s at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Subject: Reports. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 6
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Finance 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Curricula 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Presidents 2
- Georgia Tech Athletic Association 2
- Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc 2
- Hansen, Arthur G. 2
- Alvin Ferst Associates, Inc. 1
- Carlson, Walter O. (Walter Oliver) 1
- Clough, G. Wayne 1
- Eby-Ebersole, Sarah 1
- Ferst, Alvin M., Jr. (Alvin Meinhard) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Engineering. Dean 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean of Faculties 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dept. of English 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Funds and scholarships 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. International Student and Scholar Services 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of International Education 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Literature, Media, and Communication 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Center 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Government Association 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Georgia Tech Research Institute 1
- Harrison, Edwin D. 1
- Mason, Jesse W. 1
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Stelson, Thomas E. (Thomas Eugene) 1
- University System of Georgia. Board of Regents 1
- WGST (Radio station : Atlanta, Ga.) 1 ∧ less...