This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
These annual reports contain a section written by the Dean followed by reports from each of the Schools in the College, in which subjects such as faculty changes, student enrollment, accomplishments, and challenges are discussed, with details specific to each School.
This collection consists of the annual reports of the Dean of Faculties, which include reports on each college and division under the Dean of Faculties' purview, as well as data on current faculty at Georgia Tech.
This bound volume contains minutes of the Night School Committee, a four-page pamphlet on the history of the Engineering Evening School, and correspondence, faculty rolls, and some financial information.
The Georgia Tech Fact Books include annual facts and figures about the Institute, such as admission and enrollment statistics, organizational charts, listings of administrative faculty and staff, student information, finances, research, and facilities.
The subject files consist of a wide range of files relating mainly to the history of Georgia Tech. The subject files contain a variety of newspaper clippings, articles, and ephemera on Georgia Tech academic and extracurricular life.
These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1953. This honor society for science and engineering supports research, programs, and activiites. The records include correspondence, constitutions and by-laws, meeting minutes, and printed materials pertaining to the founding of the club and the research committee's activities.
The handbooks in Series 1 describe programs and activities available for undergraduate students, while Series 2 contains guides specifically intended for graduate students at Georgia Tech. Handbooks for students in specific fields are found in Series 3.