Founded on January 1, 1908, The ANAK Society is the oldest and most prestigious honorary society at Georgia Tech. These records include programs, invitations, and directories relating to the ANAK Society.
This collection contains one black and white photograph of the dedication of the Chi Epsilon key monument on the Georgia Tech campus in September 1945.
Records, correspondence, and advertisements from the Georgia Tech Co-op Club, Section I.
This collection contains two scrapbooks with photos from events hosted by the Co-op Club: the "Miss Perfect Lips" Dance, blood drives, casino nights, ski trips, and initiation ceremonies, as well as one single picture of the 1996-1997 Co-op Club taken for the 1997 edition of the Blueprint.
This collection contains photographs of DramaTech productions. Photographs include images of set construction, rehearsals, cast and crew, and scenes from productions.
The Edward B. Van Voorhees Visual Materials Collection contains black and white negatives and photographs illustrating Georgia Tech student life and activities, 1939-1943. There are many images of Georgia Tech dances, an NROTC summer cruise, initiations by various student organizations, and student life in general. The negatives have been scanned and the digital images are available for viewing.
Ernest Scheller, Jr., was an alumnus of Georgia Tech, receiving a degree in Industrial Management in 1952. Additionally, he was an active member of campus fraternities and many campus service and cultural organizations.
The Executive Round Table provides an opportunity for distinguished leaders to meet and share creative ideas of substance. Its membership is chosen to provide a balance between outstanding students, interesting faculty, and dynamic representatives of industry. The notebooks, maintained by the presidents, document the Round Table's activities from 1989 to 1991.
This collection contains photographs depicting the Georgia Tech campus and dormitory life during the early twentieth century. The description of the photographs provided is identical to that written on the images.
This collection consists of fraternity certificates for individuals as well as charter member certificates for several fraternities at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
This is a collection of photographs relating to all aspects of Georgia Tech. Photographic topics include athletics, student life, academic departments, student organizations and clubs, and the Georgia Tech campus.
The Georgia Tech Women's Forum was formed in 1981 with the purpose of providing a network and support group for women employed by Georgia Tech. Materials in this collection include the forum's constitution, questionnaires about the forum answered by employees, political brochures, and materials suggesting ideas and events for the forum.
The papers in this collection document the early years of the Georgia Tech YMCA, the dedication of the building in 1912, and the social and religious activities at Tech that were sponsored by the YMCA, especially during the late 1930s to early 1950s. These records also provide some information on the organization's support and administration of international programs during the 1960s and early 1970s.
This collection mainly consists of certificates and memorabilia that Logan obtained during his student years at Georgia Tech or during his visits back to Tech as an alumnus.
This collection contains loose photographs and a scrapbook filled with photos and memorabilia from Logan's time at Georgia Tech. The items document student life, athletics, and other activities of students at Georgia Tech from 1910-1914.
The Alpha Tau Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity was founded at Georgia Tech in 1895. Its records include general administrative records, financial ledgers, meeting minutes, and bound copies of Kappa Sigma's magazine, Caduceus.
The Koseme Society is a student honor society at Georgia Tech. These records reflect its membership activity for a period of fourteen years.
The Marionettes of Georgia Tech, named in 1915 after a two year existence on campus, became one of the student body's, and the city of Atlanta's, most popular dramatic organizations. This collection is comprised of programs from the early 1920s and a yearbook photo page from the 1919 Blueprint.
The Georgia Tech Masonic Club was open to students, faculty, and staff who were Master Masons. These records reflect their four active years on campus.
Phi Eta Sigma Fraternity is a freshman honor society chartered at Georgia Tech in 1930. Its records document events that the fraternity hosted.
The Phi Kappa Phi Honorary Society includes both student and faculty in recognizing the academic and individual excellence in the Georgia Tech community. The materials in this collection reflect the activities of the group.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.
The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1953. This honor society for science and engineering supports research, programs, and activiites. The records include correspondence, constitutions and by-laws, meeting minutes, and printed materials pertaining to the founding of the club and the research committee's activities.
This report from the first term of the 1933-1934 school year focuses on student activities, such as student classes, sports, fraternities, and clubs.
The handbooks in Series 1 describe programs and activities available for undergraduate students, while Series 2 contains guides specifically intended for graduate students at Georgia Tech. Handbooks for students in specific fields are found in Series 3.
The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
Fifty years after attending Georgia Tech, Walter Boyd wrote a manuscript about the various "firsts" that occurred during his years at Tech (1908-1913). This collection includes his manuscript document as well as correspondence concerning the document.
Opened in 1998, the Women's Resource Center enhances the academic performance and personal development of women at Georgia Tech by providing information, support, training, and services. This collection consist of administrative and event materials depicting the history of the center.