This collection consists of the media guides published by Georgia Tech on the men's and women's cross country program at the Institute.
This collection brings together the media guides/recruitment brochures published by Georgia Tech on the men's and women's track and field programs at Tech.
This collection brings together all of the published programs, media guides, prospectuses, and other printed material published by Georgia Tech on the men's basketball program at the Institute.
This collection brings together the published programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the men's tennis program at the Institute. The earliest volume also includes guides to the Tech women's tennis program.
The Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (R. O. T. C.) was established at Georgia Tech in 1926. These records document the history of the Georgia Tech Naval R. O. T. C. program through correspondence and program fliers.
This collection contains clippings and photographs that document the Naval ROTC unit at Georgia Tech from its beginnings in 1926 through the late 1970s. Documentation is particularly thorough for the 1920s through the 1950s.
This is a collection of photographs relating to all aspects of Georgia Tech. Photographic topics include athletics, student life, academic departments, student organizations and clubs, and the Georgia Tech campus.
This collection contains prints and published images of Georgia Tech buildings.
Georgia Tech opened its doors on October 8, 1888 with 129 students. By 1905, the enrollment had increased to 500, due to the recruiting efforts of the administration. Numerous advertisements and brochures were produced to boost Tech's student population during the early twentieth century. This collection includes brochures, advertisement clippings, and a poster focusing on Georgia Tech's recruiting attempts in its early years.
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), formerly known as the Engineering Experiment Station (EES), was created by the Georgia Legislature in 1919. The institute focuses on technical research for Georgia Tech. This collection contains three press releases dealing with GTRI research from 1947.
This collection contains images produced or collected by the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) from ca. 1934-1997. The images document the research, activities, and history of the organization. The majority of images in the collection are from the Engineering Experiment Station (EES) historical display at the fiftieth anniversary celebration or are images used in EES/GTRI publications.
This collection contains records created by and relating to the Georgia Tech Rowing Club (also known as the Georgia Tech Crew Team) from 1987-2002.
This collection brings together all of the programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the softball program at the Institute.
This collection consists of Georgia Tech songs, marches, and cheers, including the
Up With the White and Gold, three renditions of
Yellow Jacket Girl, and other lesser-known music written in honor of Tech.
This collection brings together the programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the swimming and diving program at the Institute.
This collection brings together the published programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the volleyball program at the Institute.
This collection brings together all of the published programs, media guides, prospectuses, and other printed material published by Georgia Tech on the women's basketball program at the Institute.
The Georgia Tech Women's Forum was formed in 1981 with the purpose of providing a network and support group for women employed by Georgia Tech. Materials in this collection include the forum's constitution, questionnaires about the forum answered by employees, political brochures, and materials suggesting ideas and events for the forum.
The Georgia Tech Women's Investment Club was an investment club consisting of members of the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club. The purpose of this organization was to instruct members in the basic practices of responsible financial investing and to become acquainted with the growth and income theories of investing. It was in existence from 1984 to 2005. The materials in this collection consist of eleven photographs that depict club members and their family members.
This collection brings together the published programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the women's tennis program at the Institute.
The papers in this collection document the early years of the Georgia Tech YMCA, the dedication of the building in 1912, and the social and religious activities at Tech that were sponsored by the YMCA, especially during the late 1930s to early 1950s. These records also provide some information on the organization's support and administration of international programs during the 1960s and early 1970s.
This collection contains two copies of a memorial speech given on the death of Georgia Tech chemistry professor, Gilbert Hillhouse Boggs, in 1941.
Girl Genius was begun in 2001 under Studio Foglio LLC. This collection contains issues from 2004, though the reader should note that the collection may not be complete.
This collection consists of several copies of a booklet titled "Georgia Tech's Golden Tornado: Champions 1928," as well as newspaper clippings on the subject of the 1928 Tech Yellow Jackets football team.
This booklet contains a compilation of articles that appeared mainly in the Atlanta newspapers on the various games played by the 1951 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football team.
This collection consists of three souvenir programs from the 1920 banquet held in honor of Georgia Tech's football team, known as the "Golden Tornado."
This publication served primarily as the course catalog for Georgia Tech graduate students from 1945 to 1973, and it provided other information of relevance to this part of the Georgia Tech student population. Before 1945 and after 1973, information for graduate students is included in the Announcements/General Catalog for Georgia Tech (see the finding aid for the Announcements/General Catalog).
The Graduate Division Records consist of a notebook compiling the various guidelines under which the original graduate division operated. The notebook includes some correspondence, but consists primarily of extractions from Graduate Council meeting minutes.
Great Science Fiction was begun in 1965 under Ultimate Publishing Co. This collection contains issues ranging from to 1965 to 1968, though the reader should note that the collection may not be complete.
This collection consists of a single folder of correspondence to and from T. R. Branch and Hugh Harris Caldwell, the registrars of Georgia Tech.
H. L. Strickland graduated from Georgia Tech in 1902. This collection contains Strickland's report card from 27 June 1900.
This collection contains two scrapbooks with approximately 750 photographs from 1902-1913. A large portion of the scrapbooks deals with Patterson's family, his social life, and his days at Georgia Tech (Class of 1912).
Harold A. “Dutch” Faisst was an outstanding Georgia Tech athlete, who played on the 1929 Rose Bowl football team. A member of the Class of 1930, he worked for the Aluminum Company of America after graduation. The scrapbook includes newspaper clippings, 1929 Rose Bowl memorabilia, souvenirs, and photographs. Some loose correspondence is also included.
Harold A. “Dutch” Faisst was an outstanding Georgia Tech athlete, who played on the 1929 Rose Bowl football team. A member of the Class of 1930, he worked for the Aluminum Company of America after graduation. The Visual Materials collection includes several photographs of a Koseme initiation, pictures of teammates, and various other photographs documenting his time at Georgia Tech.
This collection contains a single letter from Harold Alan Bunger, professor and chief of Georgia Tech's Chemical Engineering Department, to J. B. Crenshaw, Georgia Tech's commencement program chair. The correspondence deals with problems with the 1940 commencement exercises.
This collection contains significant material on Bush-Brown's tenure in the School of Architecture at Georgia Tech as well as the period of his retirement years, particularly the research and writing of his book, Beaux Arts to Bauhaus and Beyond: An Architect's Perspective. Family correspondence, diaries, and Bush-Brown's personal notebooks also form part of this rich collection.
This collection is made up of Baker's identification cards; one piece of correspondence to his daughters, which dates from World War II; a condolence letter to Baker's wife; his obituaries; and dedication programs for the Baker Building on the Georgia Tech campus, named in his honor. Baker's two diplomas from Emory University (Bachelor of Law 1961; Doctor of Law 1970) and a 1973 citation from the Georgia Tech Research Institute are also included in this collection.
Harry Baker was a 1934 Georgia Tech graduate and the president of the Georgia Tech Research Institute from 1946 until his untimely death in 1973. The majority of this collection documents Baker's professional career while at Georgia Tech.
This collection contains a single letter from Harvey West, President of the "T" Club, to the Georgia Tech faculty regarding student dances.
As the first female engineering professor at Georgia Tech, Dr. Helen Grenga's role on campus was not only as a teacher, but as a mentor and a leader. This collection contains correspondence, class materials, project reports, publications and speeches.
This collection consists of Helen E. Grenga's papers relating to the Georgia Tech chapter of the Society of Women Engineers, as well as her materials on women in engineering in general.
This collection contains photographs and slides from Dr. Helen Grenga, former professor in Georgia Tech's Material Science and Engineering department.
This collection consists of one photograph of Helen E. Grenga with a group of women, possibly the Georgia Tech chapter of the Society of Women Engineers.
This collection is made up of recruitment letters, schedules, and itineraries for the Georgia Tech football team, dating from the mid-1920s.
The Hentz, Reid & Adler Architectural Drawings Collection contains architectural drawings from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; and Hentz, Adler & Shutze.
This collection is composed of various papers once owned by Herman Samuel. Included in this collection are items relating to student life at Georgia Tech, including Yellow Jacket sports and commencement.
This collecetion contains the existing documents created and curated by Hin Bredendieck. Most of the material relates to his design work and theory, as well as his experiences in the Bauhaus.