Future combined with Science Fiction Stories was begun in 1950 under Columbia. This collection contains issues ranging from 1950 to 1951, though the reader should note that the collection may not be complete.
Future Fantasy and Science Fiction was begun in 1939 under Blue Ribbon Magazines, Inc. This collection contains a single issue from October 1942.
Future Science Fiction was begun in 1939 under Blue Ribbon Magazines, Inc. This collection contains issues ranging from 1956 to 1959, though the reader should note that the collection may not be complete.
This collection contains papers, brochures, pamphlets, and invitations relating to the Presidential Inauguration Committee for G. Wayne Clough. Records of minutes are also included.
This collection includes speeches, lectures, and presentations given by G. Wayne Clough, during his tenure as the tenth President of the Georgia Institute of Technology (1994-2008). The collection exists only in its original digital form.
Galaxy Science Fiction was begun in 1950 under World Editions, Inc. This collection contains issues ranging from 1950 to 1979, though the reader should note that the collection may not be complete.
Dr. Geoffrey G. Eichholz was Regents Professor of Nuclear Engineering. These papers include materials related to classes he taught, research projects, and Georgia Tech committee activities.
Correspondence concerning the retirement of D. M. (David Melville) Smith, Professor of Mathematics at Georgia Tech from 1913 to 1954. Smith succeeded Floyd Field as head of the Department of Mathematics in 1936 and served in that capacity until 1951. The contents of this collection were removed from a scrapbook containing tributes to Smith compiled by George C. Griffin.
The photographs in this collection, collected by George C. Griffin, relate to all aspects of Georgia Tech and its history, including students, faculty, administrators, alumni, sports, traditions, and buildings. This collection is particularly strong in athletic and alumni photographs from the first half of the 20th century. Nearly 600 of these images are available for online viewing.
George F. Walker was a professor in the Modern Languages Department at Georgia Tech. His papers primarily consist of materials he collected on the French novelist Marcel Proust.
This collection contains one Western Union telegram for fictitious Georgia Tech student George P. Burdell. The telegram deals with Burdell's Navy recruitment in 1946.
George Wheeler was the president of the Georgia Conference of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) when the AAUP challenged the state-mandated loyalty oath and security questionnaire. The correspondence and legal documents pertain to the issues surrounding this court case.
This collection documents the activities and work of the LGBTQIA Resource Center at Georgia Tech. Materials in this collection span 2011-2017, documenting the Center’s events, including Safe Space training materials and promotional materials for their events.
These records include two volumes of a self-study conducted by Georgia Tech in 1973. The first volume was produced by the Steering Committee and Volume 2 was completed by the Institute-wide committees.
The Georgia Tech Afro-American Association (GTAAA) was formed in 1968 with the aim of bringing an awareness to Georgia Tech about the contributions of African-American students, as well as serving as a support group for black students. The organization was active in publishing a newsletter featuring black students' writings and job postings. This collection includes the 1968 constitution, newsletters, and an "Exponent" article about the GTAAA.
The photographs within this collection contain images depicting the history of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, which began in 1898. The collection focuses mainly on alumni and past football coaches.
Chartered in 1908, the Georgia Tech Alumni Association adopted the name Georgia Tech National Alumni Association and drafted new by-laws in 1919. This collection consists of administrative and financial documents and scrapbooks depicting the Alumni Association's history.
The Alumni Association collected these slides documenting faculty, staff, students, buildings, alumni, and athletics at Georgia Tech.
The Women's Committee of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association (GTAA) was formed in 1984 to encourage the participation and involvement of women alumnae in annual giving and in alumni activities. The collection consists of two scrapbooks, articles, publicity, and correspondence relating to the committee's activities and events.
Photographs and negatives of the Georgia Tech Club of New York.
This collection contains black and white photographs used in the Georgia Tech Alumnus magazine, 1927-1975. The collection documents activities at Georgia Tech with photographs of students, athletics, events, faculty, research, alumni, and Tech buildings.
The personality files consist of a wide range of files relating mainly to people with connections to Georgia Tech. Students, alumni and alumnae, staff, faculty, and administration figures are included. The files contain a variety of newspaper clippings, articles, and ephemera containing biographical information on these individuals.
This collection contains postcards of the Georgia Tech campus and a few locations around the state of Georgia.
The subject files consist of a wide range of files relating mainly to the history of Georgia Tech. The subject files contain a variety of newspaper clippings, articles, and ephemera on Georgia Tech academic and extracurricular life.
This collection consists of two volumes of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association annual reports, covering 2003-2004 and 2004-2005. The publications contain sections on the year in review, reviews of the season for each sport, descriptions and names of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association leadership, an outline of the organization, and information on the Alexander-Tharpe Fund, including lists of donors.
The Athletic Association is an independent, non-profit organization that manages Georgia Tech's sports programs. All of the photographs, except for one, are team pictures of the Georgia Tech football team between 1919 and 1938.
The Athletic Association is an independent, non-profit organization that manages Georgia Tech's sports programs. Materials present in this collection include coaching contracts, correspondence between university Presidents on the subject of college athletics, souvenir programs (primarily of University of Georgia and Georgia Tech football games), and newspaper clippings.
This collection consists of three Athletic Hall of Fame certificates for football, two from 1955 and one from 1964.
This collection brings together all of the programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the baseball program at the Institute.
This collection contains photos from the first round of the 1991 NCAA basketball tournament, Georgia Tech vs. DePaul University.
This collection contains maps of Georgia Tech’s Atlanta campus from 1907-2010. The collection includes general campus maps, parking maps, maps for walking or driving tours, perspective maps, and campus master plans.
Each year, Georgia Tech's faculty, staff, and administrators send Christmas cards to members of the local community and the campus. This collection is a representation of those Christmas cards.
This collection contains Georgia Tech class and reunion photographs.
This collection consists of printed commencement programs for the Georgia Institute of Technology. Portions of this collection have been digitized and are available to view online: http://hdl.handle.net/1853/64926
This collection of consoles, games, accessories, documentation, and televisions was assembled by the Georgia Tech Digital Media program (part of the School of Literature, Media, and Communication) to support the study of video games.
This collection is made up of a selection of diplomas received by graduates of Georgia Tech.
Chartered in 1908, the Georgia Tech Alumni Association adopted the name Georgia Tech National Alumni Association and drafted new by-laws in 1919. The Alumni Directories, published by the Alumni Association, date from 1925 to 1991.
This collection contains photographs published in the Georgia Tech Engineer from 1938 to 1967, mainly depicting laboratories and technical subjects.
The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes loose photographs removed from scrapbooks in the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club Records (UA301).
This collection brings together all of the published football programs, media guides, prospectuses, and other printed material published by Georgia Tech on the football program at the Institute.
This collection brings together the annual reports, reports to investors, committee reports, newsletters, and brochures published by the Georgia Tech Foundation.
Founded in 1932 as the Georgia Tech Alumni Foundation, the Georgia Tech Foundation raises and distributes funds for the benefit of the Georgia Institute of Technology and higher education in Georgia. These records primarily document the establishment of the foundation and its financial status in the 1970s.
The "Gold Star" records and related projects began as initiatives of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association as a way to memorialize Tech alumni and students who had given their lives or had been taken as prisoners of war or had been declared missing in action during service in the United States Armed Forces from World War I to the Vietnam War. Primary focus is on World War II and the Vietnam War.
This collection contains photos of three Tech alumni who were killed in WWII or Vietnam. There are also photos of the Georgia Tech War Memorial Plaque and drawings of its design.
This collection brings together the published programs and media guides published by Georgia Tech on the golf program at the Institute.